Article 1. Users rights and methods
- At any time, the user may exercise his/her rights as an information subject (viewing, correcting, withdrawing, deleting his/her personal information registered), and may request to view, provide, correct, withdraw his/her consent, delete (withdraw), suspend processing, and object to the following matters.
- Personal information of users held by the Company.
- Status of the Company’s use of the user’s personal information or the information provided to a third party.
- The status of the user’s consent to the collection and provision of personal information.
- Inquiry and correction: Modify my page > profile after login.
- Delete and withdraw membership: Log in and withdraw from my page.
- The Company operates a customer center for related consultations and inquiries, and if you contact the personal information protection officer 1:1 or by phone, we will take action without delay.
- If a user requests the correction of an error in personal information, the company will not use or provide the personal information until it is completed. In addition, if incorrect personal information has already been provided to a third party, the company will notify the third party of the result of the correction without delay so that the correction can be made.
Article 2. User’s Obligations
Users are obligated to protect their personal information, and the company is not responsible for problems caused by the user’s negligence, such as sharing SNS account information or leaving the seat while logged in, without any cause attributable to the company, such as intention or negligence.
- Users must keep their personal information up-to-date, and users are responsible for problems caused by inaccurate information input.
- In principle, the user’s ID/password must be used only by the user and cannot be transferred or loaned to a third party. If the purchase is made by stealing membership registration, etc. that steals other people’s personal information, you may lose your membership, and be punished in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
- After using your company’s services, you must log out of your account and close the app or web browser program.
Article 3. Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information
- The personal information collected and used by members during the membership registration, and service use process is as follows.
|classification||Purpose of collection and use||Collection Item|
|Sign up and sign up for membership services||Thundering account and Thundering (paid) service subscription, service use, and consultation, verification, and prevention of unauthorized use, verification of unauthorized use such as duplicate use, user authentication to prevent||Name, gender, date of birth, place of residence, profile image.|
|Sign up for an SNS||Sign up using your social media account||[Kakao] Kakao Account Email, Name.
[Naver] Naver Account Email, Name, Profile Photo.
[Facebook] name, profile photo.
[Google] Google account email, name, mobile phone number, profile photo.
[Apple] Apple Account Email.
[Line] Line account email, name.
[Wechat] Wechat ID, name, mobile phone number
|Automatic collection and creation information based on service use||Service use and consultation, checking and preventing unauthorized use, access management, providing user-specific use environment, identifying activity information, statistics and analysis, providing customized information||Cookies, service usage records (visit date, IP, bad use record, etc.), device information (device_id, unique device identification value, OS type and version, advertising identifier.|
|Group Leader Support||Secure a smooth Communication paths such as identity verification and sign-up intention confirmation, consultation and inquiry processing, notification delivery, and complaint handling
Sign up and consult, group management, service use, illegal use confirmation and prevention, reward settlement.
|Membership information, email Address, mobile phone number, profile photo (optional), social media account, and URL (optional items).
(Personal) mobile phone number, account number, social security number (in compliance with Article 145 of the Income Tax Act), copy of ID card, bankbook copy, the depositor.
(Business) Mobile phone number, business registration card, representative ID card, bankbook copy, account number, the depositor.
|Advertising information||Sending advertising information about the service|
|Event||Confirmation of applicants at the event, provision, and delivery of the prize, and operation.||(Confirm applicant) name, date of birth, phone number.
(Giveaways and delivery) name, date of birth, telephone number, address.
(Operation) Name, date of birth, telephone number, social media account.
- The Company shall access the following information and functions on the user’s smartphone for mobile app service. The required access items are notified and agreed upon at the time of app installation or initial launch, and the optional access items are separately agreed upon when using the service (there is no default service use restriction due to rejection of optional items).
|Item||Access items||Access purpose|
|Required access rights||[IOS], UUID||Identifying users|
|Optional access rights||[IOS] Camera, Photos, Microphone.
[Android] storage space (photos/media/files), camera.
|Register files (photos, videos) and save class content when commenting.|
- The Company collects the personal information of members as described above. However, we do not collect sensitive personal information (race and ethnicity, ideology and creed, place of origin and domicile, political orientation and criminal record, health status and, sex life, etc.) and unique identification information that may violate the basic human rights of members.
- We notify you of access to your device information when using the service through the mobile application and are approved. Access to the terminal information through the mobile application is requested by the user as necessary or optionally, which can be changed through the “settings” on the terminal.
- This platform is not intended for children (under the age of 14 for domestic nationals and under 16 years for foreigners). If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child, we may delete this information and terminate that user’s account. If you believe that we have collected information from a child, please contact us at email@example.com.
Article 4. Use other than the purpose of personal information and provision to third parties
- The Company does not provide the member’s personal information to a third party except in the case where there is a separate consent of the service member or as stipulated in laws and regulations (for investigation, research purposes, etc.) or when it is provided to advertisers, partners, research organizations, etc. in a form that does not identify a specific individual for statistics, academic research or market research.
- The Company may provide personal information as follows through lawful procedures, such as obtaining the user’s consent, if necessary for the use of the service by the user.
Recipients of personal information
ThunderPlex Co., Ltd.
Purpose of delivery
Thundering event operation (securing a smooth communication path, such as checking event participants and handling complaints).
Event participant information among Thundering service users: name, phone number, e-mail address, address, SNS account, etc.
Retention and use period
Until the end of the event.
Article 5. Rights of Information Subjects
- Members can view/correct personal information in the ‘Settings>Propyl Correction’ by logging into the service. However, the member’s gender and date of birth cannot be corrected.
- If required by applicable laws and regulations, members may exercise their rights in the company related to personal information in accordance with the requirements and restrictions granted by such laws. For example, in Korea, members may request the Company to suspend and delete the processing of personal information, collect personal information, and withdraw consent to the use of personal information.
- Members may request correction if there is an error in the personal information entered, but if the personal information before and after the correction does not correspond to the error or if such procedure is exploited, the Company will immediately notify the reason for not correcting the error.
- The rights in this Article can be exercised by contacting the Thundering.Service@gmail.com.
Article 6. Period of Retention and Use of Personal Information
In principle, when the Company collects personal information of members, the retention period is until termination (including application for withdrawal, removal of authority) after membership registration. In addition, when withdrawing from membership, the Company destroys the collected personal information of members so that they cannot be viewed or used. However, if it is necessary to achieve the purpose of collecting personal information and when it is required or permitted by law, personal information may be retained even after membership withdrawal.
The items and periods preserved by the provisions of the relevant laws and regulations are as follows.
|Act of customer protection in electronic commerce, ETC..||6 Months||Transaction entity identification information, records of marks/advertisements, etc.|
|5 Years||Transaction entity identification information, records of withdrawal of contracts or subscriptions, etc.|
|5 Years||Transaction entity identification information, records of payment and supply of goods, etc.|
|3 Years||Transaction entity identification information, records of consumer complaints or dispute handling, etc.|
|Protection of communication act||3 Months||Website visits (log records, etc.), access tracking data, etc.|
|VAT Law||5 Years||Tax standards for VAT and report data of tax amounts|
Article 7. Procedure and Method of Destruction of Personal Information
In principle, the Company destroys personal information without delay, depending on the storage period and the period of use after the purpose of collecting and using personal information has been achieved. The destruction procedures, methods, and timings are as follows:
- Destruction procedure
- The information entered by the member for membership registration, etc., will be transferred to a separate DB (separate filing box in case of paper) even after the purpose is achieved, and destroyed after a certain period of time in accordance with the internal policy and other relevant regulations (see Article 6 The retention and use period of personal information).
- Personal information transferred to a separate DB will not be used for any purpose other than as required by law.
- Destruction Method
- Personal information stored in the form of electronic files is deleted using a technical method that does not allow the recording to be reproduced.
- Personal information printed on paper is shredded or incinerated.
- Other procedures for destroying personal information of dormant accounts.
- In accordance with Article 22 of the Thundering Terms and Conditions, the Company may withdraw dormant accounts that have not used the Service for one year after registering as a member and destroy the member’s personal information.
- The Company shall notify the member of the dormant account at least 30 days before the expiration date, and the notification details are as follows.
- Destruction or separation of personal information Managed facts
- When to destroy.
- Items of personal information that are destroyed
You can use the notification method, such as by chat or email.
- The following exceptions may be retained without destruction, even after one year has elapsed.
- When the information and communication service provider and the member set a separate retention period by contract.
- When required by applicable laws and regulations
- In order to prevent unauthorized use of the service, the personal information of the member who has left will be stored for 3 months by applying one-way encryption that cannot be decrypted, and cannot be rejoined during that period.
- At the end of the storage period, the information will be destroyed without delay.
Article 8. Operation of Cookies
- Operation of cookies
- Provide differentiated information based on individual interests.
- Analyze the frequency of access or retention time of members and non-members to identify their tastes and interests and use them for targeted marketing.
- Track traces of things you’ve browsed with interest and provide personalized services for your next connection.
- Analyze customer habits and use them as a measure of service reorganization, etc.
- Choices for cookies
- By adjusting your web browser, you can accept all cookies, send notifications when cookies are installed, or reject all cookies. However, if you refuse to store cookies, you will not be able to use some services that require login from the service.
- Here’s how to specify whether to allow cookies to be installed:
- Internet Explorer: Tools menu> Internet options>Privacy>setting(advanced) >In-personal Processing Level settings.
- Chrome: Settings menu> Privacy and security>cookie and other site data.
- Firefox: Options menu> Privacy > History – Custom Settings>Cookie Level Settings.
- Safari: Preferences menu> Privacy >cookie and website data level settings.
Article 9. Technical and Administrative Measures for Personal Information Protection
- In processing the personal information of members, the Company may take reasonable measures to ensure safety so that personal information is not lost, stolen, leaked, altered, or damaged, and technical measures for this may include:
- Members’ personal information is protected by passwords and encrypted information. However, it is important to protect the member’s password and personal information in public places, as it is likely to be known to others in various ways, such as using the Internet. Therefore, members should not disclose or provide personal information to others, and they should manage their personal information responsibly. The Company is not responsible for any problems caused by the mistakes of these members or the risk of the basic Internet.
- Members’ personal information is basically protected by encrypted information, and important data is protected through separate security features by encrypting files and transmission data.
- The Company takes measures to prevent damage caused by computer viruses by using vaccine programs, and vaccine programs are updated periodically.
- The Company monitors and manages members’ personal information 24 hours a day by establishing intrusion detection and intrusion prevention systems from outside to prevent leakage or damage of members’ personal information by hacking and viruses.
- The company recognizes the importance of personal information protection of its members and reasonably limits personal information processing staff, and the person in charge of personal information protection is doing his best to protect personal information. In addition, we regularly inspect the implementation specified in this policy and the compliance of relevant personnel to correct or improve violations and take other necessary measures.
Article 10. Collection of opinions and complaints
The Company operates a customer consultation window that allows users to communicate and resolve their complaints and opinions regarding personal information protection. In Korea, if a dispute arises regarding the privacy of a member and the company and requires consultation on personal information infringement, you can contact the Korea Internet Promotion Agency’s Privacy Infringement Notice Center, the National Police Agency’s Cyber Safety Bureau, etc.
Personal Information Infringement Center http://privacy.kisa.or.kr 118 Privacy Dispute Resolution Committee http://www.kopico.go.kr 1833-6972 Chief Prosecutor’s Office Cyber Investigations Department http://www.spo.go.kr 1303 Cybersecurity Bureau, Police Department http://cyber.go.kr 182
Article 11. Personal Information Protection Officer, etc.
The Company designates a personal information protection officer and does its best to protect the valuable personal information of its members in the department in charge.
If you would like to make inquiries, comments, or complaints regarding personal information on the Service, please contact us by contacting us below or by email. We will respond promptly and sincerely.
Personal information complaints department Department Thundering Customer Service Tel No. 070-8828-2800 firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Jung, Jibong /director
Article 12. Consignment Management of Personal Information Processing
The company entrusts the processing of personal information to domestic and foreign specialized companies within the scope of disclosure of personal information processing policies for the purpose of using services, implementing contracts, and promoting convenience of members.
- When consigning the processing of personal information to a Domestic company for the use of the service.
Consignee Consignee Responsibilities Amazon Web Services, Inc. Cloud server operations and management
- When consigning the processing of personal information to an overseas company for the use of the service (foreign migration of personal information).
- The Company shall specify in the document the responsibilities such as the prohibition of personal information processing, technical and administrative protection measures, restrictions on re-trust, management and supervision of the trustee, compensation for damages, etc. in the contract, and supervise whether the trustee handles personal information safely when entering into a consignment contract.
Article 13. Duty of Notice